TSNE MissionWorks provides management and leadership resources to help nonprofits support healthy, just communities. With a staff of dedicated nonprofit professionals, TSNE MissionWorks is an effective fiscal sponsor, convener, consultant, and grant-maker, offering a unique blend of capacity-building programs and services focuses on strengthening nonprofits for a deeper impact in the communities they serve.
We have an immediate need for someone to take on contracts management responsibilities, specifically managing legal agreements, contracts, and related compliance systems across the organization
Essential Job Functions
- Leads and manages the Contracts team to ensure responsive and compliant contract management and administration for a diversified portfolio of revenue generating and expense contracts and awards;
- Provides feedback and insights into streamlining contracting and compliance workflow processes;
- Maintains contract templates and negotiates agreements, ensuring compliance and appropriate tracking through entire contract lifecycle;
- Supervises Contract Administrator;
- Ultimately responsible for assuring compliance with Uniform Guidance;
- As requested, develops and provides written guidance and ongoing contracts and compliance trainings for internal staff and Fiscal Sponsorship project staff;
- Liaises with pro bono attorneys and outside counsel if needed to provide clear risk management guidance to TSNE MissionWorks team internally, as well as our fiscal sponsorship clients;
- Receives and administers all requests related to TSNE’s Institutional Review Board;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- J.D. preferred, but not necessary;
- Nonprofit experience required;
- 5+ years of experience negotiating and drafting contracts of all types at substantial volume required;
- Demonstrable experience developing and overseeing a complex contract management system such as Uniform Guidance strongly preferred;
- Ability to provide high level of responsive customer service required;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities and to track and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment;
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for TSNE's mission and to the work of social and economic justice organizations is preferred.
We strongly encourage online applications. Please attach your resume and cover letter.
We also accept applications by mail or fax. Send to:
Or fax to: 617.896.9393.
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE MissionWorks will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran, or disability status.