Not every executive director will come to the job well equipped to manage finances. If you fall into the financially challenged category, don’t despair.
Do you have financial management questions such as:
- How much revenue will our organization receive this year? Over the next three years? What portion has already been committed to the organization, and how much will we need to raise?
- What are our staffing needs, given our current and projected revenues?
- What will it cost to remain in this facility for the next five years?
TSNE's Executive Directors Guide discusses these and the other issues that an executive faces. Get the free chapter on Financial Management. The topics covered include:
- Financial roles and responsibilities of executives and staff
- Basics of accounting
- Developing an operating budget
- Working with auditors
- and more!