Are you a long-time leader considering departure?
Uncertain how to prepare your organization for what’s next?
You are not alone.
TSNE MissionWorks and LeaderSpring Center are partnered to offer the What’s Next: Leading a Thriving Transition program on the West Coast to support long-time leaders prepare their organizations and themselves for leadership transition to ensure ongoing sustainability. The purpose of this partnership is to build the capacity of nonprofit leaders to address succession and executive transition issues, specifically in Southern and Northern California. What’s Next participants engage in confidential, thoughtful and strategic discussions on leadership transitions. The program features two intensive retreats, individual coaching and an ongoing support network of leaders facing similar changes.
What’s Next participants engage in confidential, thoughtful and strategic discussions and exercises about leadership transitions, both personal and organizational. The program features two intensive retreats, individual coaching and an ongoing support network of long-time leaders.
- Assessment of the organization’s transition readiness
- Best practices and tools to prepare for the transition
- Progress on addressing organizational vulnerabilities related to a transition
- Increased clarity on the leader's personal steps to departure and plans for future
- Support and motivation to plan and implement the steps necessary to leave well
- A confidential space to process and plan for your departure and what’s next
- Focused leadership related to the leader's upcoming transition
- Groundwork for a sustainability/succession plan
- Celebration of the leader's legacy
- A support network of peers