For more than 60 years, we have been a trusted partner to hundreds of nonprofit organizations. Make a difference in your community today by exploring our nonprofit staff positions and executive searches.
comprehensive benefits for our nonprofit workforce
We value the nonprofit workforce and the work everyone does by providing a sector-leading comprehensive benefits package.
Our office is located in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. Come work with us.
- Associate Counsel for Contracts
- Fiscal Sponsorship Accountant
- Grants and Finance Associate
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Communications and Marketing Manager
We conduct and support executive searches for nonprofits transitioning to new leadership. Take the leap in your leadership journey.
Is your organization looking for executive search services? See how TSNE's Executive Search and Transition team can help you.
- Chief Executive Officer, Greater Hartford Arts Council (Hartford, CT)
- Executive Director, Family Nurturing Center of Massachusetts, Inc. (Dorchester, MA)
- Executive Director, Grandmothers for Reproductive Rights (Bath, ME)
- Executive Director, Tutoring Plus of Cambridge, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
Nonprofits ARE HIRING
As a fiscal sponsor, we are the employer of record for more than 50 organizations across the U.S. that work on a wide variety of challenging social issues. Explore opportunities to work with them:
A Way Home America
- Early Care and Education and Quality Improvement Initiatives Project Director, Program Team, BUILD Initiative (Remote)
- Research Associate, BUILD Initiative (Remote)
- State Services Liaison, BUILD Initiative (Remote)
Building Movement Project (Detroit)
- Associate, Movement Building Programs, Building Movement Project (Detroit, MI)
- Project Assistant (Part-time), Building Movement Project (Detroit, MI)
- Development and Finance Associate, Future Chefs (Boston, MA)
Matahari Women Workers' Center
Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition
- Food Access Coordinator, Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition (Mattapan, MA)
Network for Public Health Law
- Senior Attorney, Network for Public Health Law (Ann Arbor, MI)
Real Food Generation
The Basics, Inc.
The Carrot Project
- Outreach Coordinator, The Carrot Project (Remote Central and Western Massachusetts)