For more than 60 years, we have been a trusted partner to hundreds of nonprofit organizations. Make a difference in your community today by exploring our nonprofit jobs, executive searches, and internal opportunities. All employees of TSNE and our fiscally sponsored organizations receive a comprehensive benefits package.
As a fiscal sponsor, we are the employer of record for more than 50 organizations across the country. Explore opportunities to work with them today.
ACEs Connection Network
- California Regional Community Facilitator, Sacramento and Central California Region, ACEs Connection Network (Remote)
- Regional Community Facilitator, ACEs Connection Network (Remote)
Blue Butterfly Collaborative
- Communications Manager, BUILD Initiative (Remote)
- Project Consultant: MN Early Childhood Work (CONTRACTOR), BUILD Initiative (Remote)
Building Movement Project
- Finance, Grants and Operations Manager, Building Movement Project (New York, N.Y.)
- Senior Research Manager, Building Movement Project (New York, N.Y.)
Gardening the Community
- Farm and Youth Assistant Program Director, Gardening The Community (Springfield, Mass.)
Massachusetts Coalition of Domestic Workers
- Organization Director, Massachusetts Coalition of Domestic Workers (Boston, Mass.)'
Matahari Women Workers' Center
- Community Organizer, Matahari Women Workers' Center (Boston, Mass.)
Network for Public Health Law
- Legal Fellow - Summer 2021, Network for Public Health Law (Edina, Minn.)
School and State Finance Project
- Senior Data Analyst, School and State Finance Project (New Haven, Conn.)
Worker's Justice Project
- Development and Communications Associate (temporary), Worker's Justice Project (New York, N.Y.)
- Workers' Rights Organizer, Worker's Justice Project (New York, N.Y.)
We conduct and support executive searches for nonprofits transitioning to new leadership. Take the leap in your leadership journey.
- Director, Early Educator Investment Collaborative (Boston, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Financial Transparency Coalition (Washington, D.C.)
- Executive Director, Orion Magazine (Northampton, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Right Question Institute (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Population Health Improvement Partners (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Vice President of Programs / Director of Head Start, Children's Friend (Providence, R.I.)
We employ more than 60 staff directly at our headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. Come work with us.