For more than 60 years, we have been a trusted partner to hundreds of nonprofit organizations. Make a difference in your community today by exploring our nonprofit jobs, executive searches, and internal opportunities.
As a fiscal sponsor, we employ more than 450 staff in organizations across the country. Explore opportunities to work with them today. Apply online.
- Administrative Assistant, Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (Boston, Mass.)
- Anchor Community Initiative Coaching and Improvement Coordinator, A Way Home Washington (Washington State)
- Chief Administrative Coordinator, Lawrence Dream Network (Lawrence, Mass.)
- Development Manager, Real Food Challenge (Boston, Mass.)
- Fellow, Integrity Initiatives International (Boston, Mass.)
- Lead Mentor, Lawrence Dream Network (Lawrence, Mass.)
- Program Specialist (Bilingual), Boston Basics (Boston, Mass.)
- Regional Coordinator, Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (Boston, Mass.)
- Senior Knowledge Manager, BUILD Initiative (Remote)
- Special Assistant to the Chair, Integrity Initiatives International (Boston, Mass.)
- Temporary Culinary Arts Instructor, Future Chefs (Boston, Mass.)
- Workplace Rights Organizer, Worker's Justice Project (New York City, N.Y.)
The Laughing Gull Foundation is a progressive family foundation rooted in the US South. Apply to their program officer position:
- Program Officer, Laughing Gull Foundation (Durham, N.C.)
We conduct executive searches for nonprofits transitioning to new leadership. Take the leap in your leadership journey.
- Chief Executive Officer, Jewish Family Services of Greater Hartford (Hartford, Conn.)
- Chief Executive Officer, Hispanic Health Council (Hartford, Conn.)
- Chief Executive Officer, Somerville Community Corporation (Somerville, Mass.)
- Director of Philanthropy, Learning and Evaluation, Episcopal City Mission (Boston, Mass.)
- Executive Director, New Haven Land Trust - New Haven Farms (New Haven, Conn.)
- Executive Director, True Colors (Hartford, Conn.)
The Institute for Nonprofit Practice is expanding its leadership team. Apply today:
The Post Landfill Action Network was started in 2013 by recent college graduates to help other students run campus move-out projects that reduce waste and earn money:
- Read the search profile: Co-Executive Director, Post Landfill Action Network (Philadelphia, Penn.) and apply here
We employ more than 70 staff directly at our headquarters in Boston, Mass. Come work with us.