For more than 60 years, we have been a trusted partner to hundreds of nonprofit organizations. Make a difference in your community today by exploring our nonprofit jobs, executive searches, and internal opportunities. All employees of TSNE and our fiscally sponsored organizations receive a comprehensive benefits package.
As a fiscal sponsor, we are the employer of record for more than 50 organizations across the country. Explore opportunities to work with them today.
- Campaign Research Coordinator, Building Movement Project (New York, N.Y.)
- Coalition Director, Massachusetts Coalition of Domestic Workers (Boston, Mass.)
- Community Organizer, Matahari Women Workers' Center (Boston, Mass.)
- Edgewater Outreach Support Neponset Path Project Coordinator, Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition (Mattapan, Mass.)
- Education Program Manager, Ada Developers Academy (Seattle, Wash.)
- Philanthropy Associate, Rhode Island Land Trust Council (Providence, R.I.)
- Program Manager, Massachusetts Farm to School Project (Remote)
- Project Consultant: MN Early Childhood Work (CONTRACTOR), BUILD Initiative (Remote)
- Project Coordinator, Massachusetts Farm to School Project (Remote)
- Software Development Instructor, Ada Developers Academy (Seattle, Wash.)
- Temporary Culinary Arts Instructor, Future Chefs (Boston, Mass.)
- Visual Literacy - Photography and Video Specialist, Institute for Social and Economic Development (Boston, Mass.)
- Workers' Rights Organizer, Worker's Justice Project (New York City, N.Y.)
- Workplace Rights Organizer, Worker's Justice Project (New York City, N.Y.)
We conduct and support executive searches for nonprofits transitioning to new leadership. Take the leap in your leadership journey.
- Director, Early Educator Investment Collaborative (Boston, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Financial Transparency Coalition (Washington, D.C.)
- Executive Director, Orion Magazine (Northampton, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Right Question Institute (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Population Health Improvement Partners (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Vice President of Programs / Director of Head Start, Children's Friend (Providence, R.I.)
We employ more than 60 staff directly at our headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts. Come work with us.
- Client Intake Manager
- Finance and Operations Manager
- Fiscal Sponsorship Accountant
- Fiscal Sponsorship Operations Coordinator
- Grants and Finance Manager
- Learning and Evaluation Coordinator
- Organizational Development Consultant