For more than 60 years, we have been a trusted partner to hundreds of nonprofit organizations. Make a difference in your community today by exploring our nonprofit jobs, executive searches, and internal opportunities.
As a fiscal sponsor, we employ more than 450 staff in organizations across the country. Explore opportunities to work with them today. Apply online.
- Ada Jump Start Instructor, Ada Developers Academy (Seattle, Wash.)
- Chief Administrative Coordinator, Lawrence Dream Network (Lawrence, Mass.)
- Communications Specialist - Philanthropy Focus, Ada Developers Academy (Seattle, Wash.)
- Food Systems Research Intern, Rhode Island Food Policy Council (Providence, R.I.)
- Junior Staff, FRESH New London (New London, Conn.)
- Lead Mentor, Lawrence Dream Network (Lawrence, Mass.)
- Regional Coordinator, Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (Boston, Mass.)
- Regional Assistant Coordinator - South, Real Food Generation (U.S. South)
- Relief and Recovery Organizer, Worker's Justice Project (New York City, N.Y.)
- Special Assistant to the Chair, Integrity Initiatives International (Boston, Mass.)
- Temporary Culinary Arts Instructor, Future Chefs (Boston, Mass.)
- Workplace Rights Organizer, Worker's Justice Project (New York City, N.Y.)
We conduct executive searches for nonprofits transitioning to new leadership. Take the leap in your leadership journey.
- Chief Executive Officer, Hispanic Health Council (Hartford, Conn.)
Executive Director, A Way Home Washington (Washington State)
Executive Director, Population Health Improvement Partners (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Managing Director, Solidago Foundation (Northampton, Mass.)
Post Landfill Action Network was started in 2013 by recent college graduates to help other students run campus move-out projects that reduce waste and earn money:
- Read the search profile: Co-Executive Director, Post Landfill Action Network (Philadelphia, Penn.) and apply here
We employ more than 70 staff directly at our headquarters in Boston, Mass. Come work with us.