For more than 60 years, we have been a trusted partner to hundreds of nonprofit organizations. Make a difference in your community today by exploring our nonprofit jobs, executive searches, and internal opportunities.
As a fiscal sponsor, we employ more than 450 staff in organizations across the country. Explore opportunities to work with them today. Apply online.
- Administrative Coordinator, The Alliance for NonProfit Management (Remote)
- Chief Administrative Coordinator, Lawrence Dream Network (Lawrence, Mass.)
- Chief of Staff, Integrity Initiatives International (Boston, Mass.)
- Deputy Director, Network for Public Health Law (Edina, Minn.)
- Development Manager, Real Food Generation (Boston, Mass.)
- Director of Individual Giving, Future Chefs (Boston, Mass.)
- Director of Programs, Station1 (Lawrence, Mass.)
- Grant Writer/Communications Director, Community Boat Building (Boston, Mass.)
- Lead Mentor, Lawrence Dream Network (Lawrence, Mass.)
- Program Manager, Prosecutor Impact (Remote)
- Project Manager, Children and Youth Cabinet of Rhode Island (Providence, R.I.)
- Regional Coordinator, Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (Boston, Mass.)
- Research Analyst, Building Movement Project (New York City, N.Y.)
- Screen-Free Week Outreach Coordinator, Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood (Boston, Mass.)
- Southern Organizer, Real Food Generation (Southern U.S.)
- Temporary Culinary Arts Instructor, Future Chefs (Boston, Mass.)
- Training Core Team Organizer, Real Food Generation (U.S.)
- Workplace Rights Organizer, Worker's Justice Project (New York City, N.Y.)
- Youth Coordinator, Mattapan Food and Fitness Coalition (Mattapan, Mass.)
We conduct executive searches for nonprofits transitioning to new leadership. Take the leap in your leadership journey.
Chief Executive Officer, Community Housing Advocates (Hartford, Conn.)
Chief Executive Officer, Somerville Community Corporation (Somerville, Mass.)
- Director of Philanthropy, Learning and Evaluation, Episcopal City Mission (Boston, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Maine Women's Lobby (Augusta, Maine)
- Executive Director, New Haven Land Trust - New Haven Farms (New Haven, Conn.)
- Executive Director, Windsor Historical Society (Windsor, Mass.)
- Executive Director, Worcester Community Housing Resources (Worcester, Mass.)
The Institute for Nonprofit Practice is expanding its leadership team. Apply today:
We also employ more than 70 staff directly at our Boston headquarters. Come work with us.