For more than 60 years, we have been a trusted partner to hundreds of nonprofit organizations. Make a difference in your community today by exploring our nonprofit staff positions and executive searches.
Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits
We value our nonprofit workforce by providing a comprehensive benefits package.
Our office is located in downtown Boston at the NonProfit Center. Come work with us!
TSNE conducts and supports executive searches for nonprofits transitioning to new leadership. Take the leap in your leadership journey.
- Executive Director, St. Stephen's Youth Programs (Boston, MA)
- Managing Director, Provincetown Theater (Provincetown, MA)
- Program Director, Community Access to the Arts (Great Barrington, MA)
- Coming Soon: Executive Director, Northeast Recycling Council (Brattleboro, VT)
Is your organization going through a leadership change? Find out how TSNE's Executive Search and Transitions team can help you.
Nonprofits ARE HIRING
As a fiscal sponsor, we are the employer of record for more than 50 organizations across the U.S. that work on a wide variety of issues. Explore opportunities to work with them:
A Way Home America
- Associate Director, Communications, A Way Home America (Remote)
- Director, Public Policy, A Way Home America (Remote)
A Way Home Washington
- Anchor Community Initiative Coordinator — Jefferson and Clallam County, A Way Home Washington (Washington State)
- Executive Operations Coordinator, A Way Home Washington (Washington State)
Building Movement Project
- Tenant Canvasser, Building Movement Project (Detroit, MI)
Collective Power for Reproductive Justice
Community Boat Building
- Summer Program Assistant, Community Boat Building (Boston, MA)
Early Childhood Funders Collaborative
- Action Network Coordinator, Fairplay (Boston, MA)
- Program Coordinator, Future Chefs (Boston, MA)
- Summer Youth Coordinator, Future Chefs (Boston, MA)
- Student Services Specialist, Future Chefs (Boston, MA)
Gardening the Community
- Farm Manager, Gardening the Community (Springfield, MA)
- Operations and Development Coordinator, Gardening the Community (Springfield, MA)
- Youth Program Associate, Gardening the Community (Springfield, MA)
Institute for Social and Economic Development
Massachusetts Voter Table
- Data Manager, Massachusetts Voter Table (Boston, MA)
- Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director, MLPB (Boston, MA)
The Carrot Project
- Alliance Program Director, The Carrot Project (New England or New York Hudson Valley)
Worker's Justice Project
- Employment Specialist - Sunset Park, Worker's Justice Project (New York, NY)
- Outreach Worker - Sunset Park, Worker's Justice Project (New York, NY)
- Outreach Worker - Williamsburg, Worker's Justice Project (New York, NY)
- Workforce Development Specialist, Worker's Justice Project (New York, NY)
From our Nonprofit Partners
Learn about additional opportunities in the nonprofit sector.
- Director of Development, City Life/Vida Urbana (Boston, MA)
- Grant Writer, City Life/Vida Urbana (Boston, MA)