Our Executive Transitions team is hard at work matching candidates with organizations. Here are their recent placements.
Northeast Public Power Association (NEPPA)
NEPPA welcomed new Executive Director, Bonnie Biocchi on July 16, 2018. NEPPA is a regional service organization representing the interests of roughly 80 not-for-profit state and local community-owned electric utilities that collectively provide electricity to an estimated 2 million New Englanders.
Massachusetts Psychological Association (MPA)
MPA named Susan Wagner, Executive Director, effective November 13, 2018. MPA is a professional association for psychologists in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. In addition to advocating for the practice of psychology in the state, the association is also committed to sharing information on psychological issues with the public. Read more.
Women’s Institute for Housing and Economic Development
Elizabeth Torres joined Women’s Institute for Housing and Economic Development as the new Executive Director on November 26, 2018. The Women’s Institute is a national award-winning housing development organization, which offers a core mission to promote economic resilience and stable homes by developing and preserving high quality affordable and supportive housing, with an emphasis on under-served populations.
The Leever Foundation
Saran D. White named the inaugural Executive Director of The Leever Foundation on December 3, 2018. The Leever Foundation is a highly regarded family foundation dedicated to the well-being of the city and community of Waterbury, Connecticut. The Foundation’s mission is to create opportunities for people, especially children, in greater Waterbury to fulfill their potential and become productive members of society. Read more.
Landmark Trust USA
Landmark Trust USA named Susan McMahon, new Executive Director effective December 3, 2018. Since 1991, the Landmark Trust USA has rescued threatened historic properties and returned them to life using traditional skills and methods. Rescued buildings are then sustained as “living history” by making them available year round as vacation rentals for those seeking inspiring places to stay.
Northeast States for Coordinated Air Use Management (NASCAUM)
Dr. Paul J. Miller has been named the Executive Director of NASCAUM as of January 1, 2019. NESCAUM is a nonprofit association of air quality agencies in the Northeast. The association’s purpose is to provide scientific, technical, analytical, and policy support to the air quality programs of the six New England states including: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Urban League of Greater Hartford
Urban League of Greater Hartford named David J. Hopkin, President and Chief Executive Officer, effective January 15, 2019. The Urban League of Greater Hartford is an affiliate of the National Urban League, founded in 1964, it provides services to more than 3,000 area residents on an annual basis. Read more.
YWCA Hartford Region
The Hartford YWCA has named Adrienne W. Cochrane, J.D. as the YWCA Hartford new Executive Director. Cochrane will begin her new position on April 2, 2018. YWCA Hartford is a program center that is empowering women and eliminating racism. The YWCA addresses the needs of community members at all stages of life by promoting change at a systemic level for individuals and families in our community. Read more.
Children’s Museum in Easton
Caitlin McGillicuddy has been appointed Executive Director of the Children Museum in Easton effective February 26, 2018. The Children’s Museum is an educational, cultural and social learning center for children and families, with a focus on children ages 1-8. The Children’s Museum helps children and families by using hands on experiences as the key to simulating curiosity and motivating learning in North Easton, MA. Read more.
- 4H Education Center at Auerfarm
- Academy of the Pacific Rim
- Access Strategies
- Adolescent Consultation Services
- Alternatives for Community and Environment
- American Family Therapy Academy
- American Institute for Architects (Connecticut Chapter)
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- Berkshire Natural Resources Council
- Boston Workers Alliance
- Cambridge Center for Adult Education
- Cambridge Insight Meditation Center
- Child Guidance Center of Southern Connecticut
- Children’s Friend
- Coastal Humane Society
- Community Builders
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
- Connecticut Pre-Engineering Program
- Country Dance and Song Society
- Creative Arts Workshop
- Creative Work Systems
- CT News Project
- Domestic Violence Crisis Center
- Dorchester Bay Economic Development Corporation
- Fenway Community Development Corporation
- Franklin Park Coalition
- Generations Incorporated
- Harriet Beecher Stowe Center
- HartBeat Ensemble
- Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity
- Hill View Montessori Charter Public School
- Hyde Square Task Force
- Interval House
- Maine Initiatives
- MARC, Inc. of Manchester
- Mass Mentoring Partnership
- Massachusetts Nonprofit Network
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Mental Health Association of Greater Lowell
- National Conference for Community and Justice
- National Tour Association
- New Economy Coalition
- New England Air Museum
- New Neighborhoods Inc.
- Northern Berkshire Community Coalition
- Operation Fuel
- Philadelphia Charters for Excellence
- Project Hope
- Riverfront Recapture
- Schools for Children
- Service Women’s Action Network
- SPACE Gallery
- South Africa Partners
- The Children's Center
- The Theater Offensive
- Vietnamese American Initiative for Development
- Women’s League Child Development Center